Old versionsSee all
Jpg2Avi transforms single images form *.JPG or *.BMP files to an AVI-video file. To create animations from a large number of JPGs, you can use Jpg2AviC console application.
- Many transition effects between the pictures can be selected.
- You can put multiple images of your digital camera in a perfect slide show.
- The AVI video can be processed further in other programs to make VCD or DVDs.
- Jpg2Avi can also produce animations.
- Simply switch the transition effect between pictures off (Transition=None) and set the display time of each image to 0s (Display Time=0).